Sat, Nov 19|
Cultural Travel with CMCArts Tier 1 $3300 per person
Double at Paseo del Prado Hotel - 5 star accommodation
Time & Location
Nov 19, 2022, 9:00 AM AST – Nov 26, 2022, 9:00 PM AST
About the Event
Join CMCArts for this fundraiser travel opportunity presented by Dr. Wildred Labiosa of Cuba Puerto Rico Tours & CMCArts. On this Cultural/Educational Tour to Cuba you will visit museums, artist studios, historical sites and enjoy art, art and more art and the people, culture, spirit and history of beautiful Cuba. Journey to Cuba will be a trip you will never forget!
Journey to Cuba includes the activities as planned and detailed in the tentative itinerary listed below and on the reservation form. In most cases it includes RT airfare, mandated health insurance while in Cuba, accommodations in Cuba, ground transportation, and the meals as stipulated in the schedule. Once you have booked your trip, CMCArts will distribute a reservation form for completion.
There are two hotel options, Paseo del Prado Hotel, a 5 Star option, and Hotel Telegrafo, a 3 star option, each with your choice of a double or single at varying pricing. The price options listed is the full package price including travel from STX only and excluding, tips, gratuities, honoraria or activities outside the arranged schedule. Travel from other locations may be available at a different price. Please notify CMCArts of any special travel requests.
Tentative Schedule (upon arrival to Cuba):
- Dia 1: Arrival, from airport to late lunch/early dinner (depending on arrival time). Then to Hotel of choice.
- Dia 2: Tour of La Habana including a walking segment around La Habana Vieja. After lunch (included), afternoon to continue exploring Old Habana.
- Dia 3: Visit Jaimanitas, Miramar area, Art “Warehouse”, lunch at El Aljibe, afternoon/evening of Art.
- Dia 4: Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art and Revolutionary Art; lunch in the proximity of museum.
- Dia 5: Visit Regla and Hemingway’s Finca; Tour the area where Hemingway lived; afternoon and evening to explore the art scene of La Fabrica de Arte.
- Dia 6: Visit to Pinar del Rio region including Patio del Pelegrin and tabacco farm (all day).
- Dia 7: Today you will visit artist studios and art market.
- Dia 8: Return home.